This test involves performing an analysis on a sample from a deceased individual to determine if there is sufficient DNA to proceed with parentage testing.
This time may vary due to the type and quality of the submitted specimen. Further parentage testing can proceed once it is determined that the specimen yields viable DNA.
The following information is needed for clients needing viability analysis:
1. Will there be or has there been an autopsy performed? If so, date of autopsy.
2. Type and quantity of available specimen. Possible specimens include: blood, buccal swabs, FTA cards and parchment paper, tissue, hair (roots intact - need at least 7-10 plucked hairs - more if possible).
3. Storage method of available specimen. (example -- frozen, refrigerated or room temperature).
4. Type of container the specimen has been stored in. (example -- purple top EDTA tube).
5. Date and cause of death.
6. Name and phone number of the "next of kin" or attorney for the estate of the deceased.
7. Name of the person or facility in possession of the stored specimen. Are they willing to release the specimen? (Many Medical Examiners and hospitals require either a court order or written permission from the "next of kin" before releasing a sample).
8. A consent form for the deceased will need to be completed. Name, date of birth and race of the deceased patient is needed.
CALL FOR PRICING.
Providing DNA testing services worldwide.
Contact DNALABCENTER via mail firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us today at: 866 940 4362
If you have questions or would like to discuss any of the tests listed above, feel free to give us a call. Fees and Methods of Payment: We provide several methods of payment for our services.
We accept cash, money orders, cashiers checks and credit cards (PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover).
866 940 4362
If you have questions or would like to discuss any of the tests listed above, feel free to give us a call.
Fees and Methods of Payment:
We provide several methods of payment for our services.
We accept cash, money orders, cashiers checks and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover).
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming,
are performed by AABB accredited labs. Providing that samples were collected with a chain of custody, results can be used in a court of law or for immigration purpose (Homeland Security).
Because of the sensitivity of the industry we are involved with, we are fully aware that your privacy has to be protected.
Your name will not be necessarily requested if the test is conducted for personal purpose. A password will be assigned to you throughout the testing. You will be asked to provide your password in order to access to updates or results.